Utilising a wealth of electro-mechanical knowledge garnered over the past six decades, our advanced workshop facilities including both our precision & fabrication workshops facilitate our team of expert engineers in the repairing of a wide range of pumps including;
- Submersible Wet Well & Submersible Dry Well Sewage Pumps
- Vacuum Pumps
- Positive Displacement Pump
- Geared Pumps
- Air Blowers
- Multistage Pumps
- Drainage Pumps
Following the initial dismantle and assessment of the pump, our expert technicians conduct electrical testing using our SKF electrical test unit and mechanical inspection with fully calibrated equipment.
Once a scope of work is established, the pump will proceed through the different stages of re-manufacture including;
- Precision Engineering for mechanical correction.
- Balancing for vibration reduction.
- Core-Loss Testing for verification of pump efficiency.
- Pyrolysis Stripping to protect pump efficiency.
- Expert Rewinding the remanufacture of the original winding specification as per OEM, incorporating customised upgrades to increase the winding reliability.
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation application of resin under vacuum and pressure cycles.
- Phenix Testing following reassembly the pump, the Phenix simulates full voltage, full speed testing, where we can test machines up to 6,600V capacity.
To ensure reliability, once the pump graduates through the rigorous Avonmore Electrical workshop process, it elevates to our custom-built, in-house Pump Test Facility
PUMP TEST FACILITY
We have designed and built our own Pump Test Facility. We can full load test pumps up to and including the following duties;
- 4m in depth
We use two underground 5000 gallon tanks with two overhead rigs (DN100 + DN150). We use a 160Kw Variable Speed Drive as Power Supply and measure Flowrate and Pressure, thereby generating a Performance Curve.