Predictive and preventative maintenance helps prevent costly emergency repairs. However Avonmore Electrical are available 24/7 to assist when you experience equipment failure.
Large AC and DC Motor PM and Repair
Program may include:
- Visual, noise, and vibration check up
- Brush and commutator maintenance
- Lubrication inspection or restoration
- Bearing inspection
- Electrical testing and data analysis
- Large motor testing and data analysis
Avonmore Electrical services all types of gearboxes and gear reducers.
Partners: Motive, Bauer
Our Reliability Team has the ability to perform Reliability Asset Review of your critical gearboxes. The following are some of the services we offer.
- Type of breather and changing intermission
- Oil investigation and type of oil use
- Greasing of seals and other greaseable bearings.
- Visual internal inspection of gearbox
- Vibration testing
- Motor loading and performance
- Alignment/soft-foot checks
- Storage practice/
Gearboxes with the appropriate maintenance and care can offer many years zero trouble run time.
Precision Laser Alignment
Well aligned equipment can reduce your operating costs and down time. Equipment that is well aligned at the commissioning stage and regularly maintained will in the longer term reduce both plant operation/downtime and maintenance costs.
Avonmore Electrical can help with:
- Reduced energy expenditure
- Reduction in bearing, seal, shaft, and coupling deterioration
- Decreased heat
- Decreased vibration
- Secure foundation bolts
- Milling and Turning services
- Turnkey installation
On-Site Electrical Testing
- Our state of the art diagnostic tools can help identify current and potential equipment problems. Using our testing equipment, we provide the latest technology to access the motor electrical circuit. Additionally, our technicians provide customized reports showing complete diagnostics of the motor.
Avonmore Electrical – Your Vibration Analysis Experts
At the centre of all rotating equipment reliability is vibration. Our experts can work to isolate issues such as:
- Alignment & coupling
- Mechanical wear
- Air gap issues
- Gear wear
- Bearing faults & failures
- Rotor issues