Avonmore Electrical is a leading, multi-disciplined, electro-mechanical company that’s been pioneering industrial reliability and excellence since 1958. Coupling state-of-the-art facilities with a long serving and loyal workforce, we are passionate about offering superior products and services to a diverse range of industrial sectors. Ranging from Water/Wastewater Treatment works with local authorities, pharmaceuticals, dairies etc., to serving the AC/DC motor repair needs of industries such as the manufacturing, food & power generation. Our aim is to provide reliability, always.
Employing the latest technologies and methods, our Workshop boasts an exceptional offering which includes;
- The use of 5,500m2 in Workshop Facilities, with handling capabilities of up to 20 Tonnes, a Precision Engineering Workshop, Servo Motor Laboratory and Ireland’s Largest Motor Rewinds Workshop.
- State-of-the-Art Motor Servicing Equipment including Vacuum Pressure Impregnation & Pyrolysis Stripping.
- Quality Assured Testing which includes Vibration Analysis, Load Testing, Electrical Testing & an advanced Balancing Area.
- The Avonmore Information Management System, (AIMS), which monitors and records all aspects of a job from start to finish.
- Ireland’s sole IECEx Certified Motor Repairs Facility which also offers the Repair and Supply of Industrial Gearboxes, Pumps and Blowers.
Dedicated to providing excellence in quality to our customers, we operate in conjunction with our expert global partners in electro-mechanics, water technologies and engineering solutions. From our partnership with Wilo Global Water Experts to our “Authorized Repairer” status with ABB Motors, we aim to deliver reliable products & services to our customers. As well as this, we hold ourselves accountable to EASA standards while priding ourselves on our AEMT Membership and NSAI Certifications.
Over the past 60 years, Avonmore Electrical has been built on the foundation of these core values. In the process we’ve created, not only a quality assured service, but a comprehensive facility that provides for the complete electro-mechanical needs of industry.