Dedicated to providing energy efficient motor repairs and facilitated by Ireland’s largest and most advanced motor rewinds workshop, we’ve been practicing the art of motor rewinding for over 60 years.
We rewind, repair, refurbish and test all makes and models of AC & DC Motors and Generators, covering a wide range of electric motors: Random Wound Stators and Armatures, Form Wound Stators and Armatures, Synchronous Stators and Rotating Fields.
Following the initial dismantle and assessment of the motor, our expert technicians conduct electrical testing using our SKF electrical test unit and mechanical inspection with fully calibrated equipment.
Once a scope of work is established, the motor will proceed through the different stages of re-manufacture including;
- Precision Engineering for mechanical correction.
- Balancing for vibration reduction.
- Core-Loss Testing for verification of motor efficiency.
- Pyrolysis Stripping to protect motor efficiency.
- Expert Rewinding the remanufacture of the original winding specification as per OEM, incorporating customised upgrades to increase the winding reliability.
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation application of resin under vacuum and pressure cycles.
Following reassembly, the motor simulates full voltage, full speed testing using our Phenix Tester, which can test machines up to 6,600V capacity.
At Avonmore Electrical, we promise to return your motor to its original efficiency. With vigorous testing throughout, our fully traceable repair process, (AIMS), generates detailed reports on all jobs which validates this promise.
Our comprehensive repair process supports a longer and more maintenance free lifespan for your motor.